Terms, Conditions of Purchase, and Your Privacy
Terms, Conditions of Purchase & Your Privacy
Purchases made from our company, regardless of whether they are through the internet, via telephone, fax or mail-in order are subject to the following conditions.
Your privacy, email and physical address
- We never mail out unsolicited material (we do not print catalogs).
- We do not sell or share any customer information o outside parties
- Discretion is always assured to our customers.
- Merchandise is always mailed discreetly in plain packaging.
- If you ever wish to be removed from our mailing list, please email us at UK@bodyaware.com
- Contact us directly at UK@bodyaware.com
Cancellations and Order changes
If you order an item by mistake or wish to change your order, our Customer Service team can verify whether your order may be cancelled or modified. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm MST. Please be aware that we pack and ship out orders continuously during the day, s if it is too late for us to cancel your order, you may refuse the package and have it returned to us. Once we have received the goods back, we will process a refund for you. We reserve the right to deduct any postage/delivery charges incurred.
Returns and Exchanges
Underwear is an intimate item of clothing worn next to the skin. For hygiene reasons, it cannot be resold once it has been tried on; as such, stores will not usually accept returns of undergarments. However, we do not want customers to end up with something that does not fit, so we are prepared to process an exchange for a different size. Please send the items in question back within 14 days of receipt with a note verifying which size you would like in exchange. If the size is unavailable, you will be given store credit.
Please ship back to us at:
Body Aware, Westacott Road, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 8AW
You will need to pay the return postage, but we will pay for the new items to be mailed back to you. If sending a large value package, we recommend sending insured mail. If sending from outside the UK, please be sure to write "returned clothing" on any customs forms.
Any free shipping or discount offers are subject to adjustment if items are returned for refund, refused or exchanged, the offer's value will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact us at UK@bodyaware.com if you have any questions.
If you feel you have received a faulty item, please email us at UK@bodyaware.com to let us know details of the fault with your name and address.
Regarding International Purchases
We ship to EC countries from the UK if ordered through this web site. We can ship to other countries outside the EU, but please be aware you may be charged customs import duties and taxes, plus handling fees. These are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be reimbursed by Body Aware. Shipping times vary considerably from country to country, depending on the local delivery service. Typically most packages sent by regular airmail are received within 1-3 weeks. International Customers are still responsible for Shipping Charges if an order is refused.
Please be aware that when customs clearance procedures occur, delays can be caused beyond our original delivery estimates.
- BodyAware Inc. retains all rights regarding trademarks, trade names, logos and images. These are registered and/or common law trademarks of BodyAware Inc. Any use of BodyAware Inc's images or marks without written permission is strictly prohibited, and BodyAware Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. This includes uses of names that could cause confusion by their similarity to "BodyAware".
- BodyAware Inc will not tolerate trademark infringement by use of our trademarks or names in megatags and/or hidden text for the purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines.